Monday 27 May 2013

Dads need Time 2

Are you a dad on a middle income looking for answers?  Are you a dad who still has a personality?

Yes you are a good dad and you love your kids and spending time with them is very important as it should be.  But you still need space and time to stay sane. Before you became a dad you had interests, football, sport, cars.  Are you out of touch with modern fashion and music?  Is this because your music style or fashion was a decade or more ago before you had kids?  So what I am getting at is if you’re a bit lost and a bit down trodden at just been a workhorse, then maybe just like me you need to remember some of the things you like doing. Why is this important well I want to show dads that it is important to say sane.  As a dad we are under enormous pressure which can be unhealthy unless we have some kind of me time.  So what I aiming at is to make some you time.  I know in your free time you don’t like thinking about kids puzzles or crafts and that’s ok. 


If you’re like me you have just enough time to go for a run a few times of the week, listen to music for 10 minutes a few times a week. You don’t like going to pubs because you don’t drink much or find it relaxing, then maybe this is the place for you.  I’m just like you a dad looking to chat with other dads and have a laugh, let me know what you still dream about?

No comments:

Post a Comment